On Nabobil.no you will see that your rental period will have different status depending on where you are in the process. Below you can see an explanation of the different status.
- Request: the renter sends a request to the car owner to book the car in the desired rental period.
- Accepted: when the car owner receives a rental request he/she can accept if the car is available for rent.
- Declined: when the car owner receives a rental request he/she can decline if the car is not available for rent.
- Reserved: when the renter receives an accept from the car owner he/she can book and reserve the car by adding their payment details and paying for the rental period.
- Cancelled: in case the car owner or renter needs to cancel the rental, the rental will receive status as cancelled.
- Picked up: when the renter has registered the pick up form by adding mileage and fuel level of the car.
- Delivered:when the renter has registered the delivery form by adding toll fees, mileage and fuel level of the car.